Welcome...

The e-VBS is a team of teenagers who produce a Christian teen chat show called 'The e-VBS' and other segments too.
Our aim is to spread the love of God to our generation by exploring some of life's hardest questions.
'Helping you steer your life, towards the light!'
God Bless you and hope this page was a blessing to you...please let us know what you think!


Saturday 5 February 2011

What PRIDE can do...

Pride, a five letter word
makes me shiver with tons of fear
if I ponder and grow the thought
it lengthens the gap We've got

That is what frightens me more
me, existing without You
if I have a life so sore
to a pit of fire I will go

With you oh Lord, I know
redemption waits on my door
please enter my heart oh Lord 
so I won't go where I'm heading to

Now with you my Father
new life is a certainty
salvation is tangible
so is a life with You for eternity

In my flesh I am sure to fall
but I know You'll pull me up
No matter what my come my way
I'll say with a certain voice
that You are my all in all

No comments:

Post a Comment