Welcome...

The e-VBS is a team of teenagers who produce a Christian teen chat show called 'The e-VBS' and other segments too.
Our aim is to spread the love of God to our generation by exploring some of life's hardest questions.
'Helping you steer your life, towards the light!'
God Bless you and hope this page was a blessing to you...please let us know what you think!


Sunday 20 March 2011

Making time for Him...

Its very easy to be lethargic and procrastinate especially when it comes to spending time with the Lord. The demands of this generation are to keep us busy 24/7. We get 24 hours each day to spend...we do so much for ourselves...outlining our time consumption would reveal how much we do for ourselves...but how much of our 24 hours do we spend for Him?
Honestly, I don't spend much....I wish I did...I tell myself each day, 'I will spend time meditating on the Lord's word tonight'...when tonight comes, 'Lord, please forgive me, I am too tired so even if I read I won't understand your word'! When I think about the amazing things that God has done for me...I feel so ashamed...I feel like an infidel part of His creation....I need His words to guide me each day but I do not make time for Him.
But, when I do spend time with Him...putting aside all the stresses of the world....He eases them all out for me and leads into a brand new day with Him!
Do you spend at least an hour with Him? Its easy to just expect Him to listen...but how often do we listen to His kind voice instructing, guiding and loving us? He deserves at least that from us for all that He has done for us.....Come on, let us make time for God...'coz when we put Him first, everything else will follow, I know that I've experienced that!

No comments:

Post a Comment