Welcome...

The e-VBS is a team of teenagers who produce a Christian teen chat show called 'The e-VBS' and other segments too.
Our aim is to spread the love of God to our generation by exploring some of life's hardest questions.
'Helping you steer your life, towards the light!'
God Bless you and hope this page was a blessing to you...please let us know what you think!


Saturday 12 March 2011

I do it for His glory NOT mine!

If anyone knows me well, they'll know that I am VERY competitive. I am not proud of it but I struggle with that spirit. In the need to do well, be the best and for wrong motives, I signed up to do an extra course. Although I knew that this was hard work and I was already busy, pride encouraged to go on. Although I've only just started the course, I realize that it is not very easy and that I can't drop it without facing painful consequences. I did what I normally do in these circumstances....CRY!
God made me realize that we're to trust Him and ask Him to do what is best for us. We must pray that our motives are right and that all we do is to glorify His name and NOT our own. Although I am still uncertain about what to do, I trust that the Lord will give me a way out and lead me to where He wants me to be.'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me'!
So lets rely on Him every single step and go forward with pure motives and understand our capacity in Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment