Welcome...

The e-VBS is a team of teenagers who produce a Christian teen chat show called 'The e-VBS' and other segments too.
Our aim is to spread the love of God to our generation by exploring some of life's hardest questions.
'Helping you steer your life, towards the light!'
God Bless you and hope this page was a blessing to you...please let us know what you think!


Friday 18 February 2011

Prayer Does Work Miracles...

A few days ago, a courier man spoke to my mum about his baby girl who was suffering from eczema on her face. He was truly upset as he told my mum the pain his baby went through regularly. My mum offered to pray for his child and encouraged him to do so too. Being a man who has never been to church, a totally new idea was introduced to him.
A week later, today, when he had to deliver something, as my mum was busy, he excitedly shouted, 'Prayer does work miracles you know! My little one's eczema has gone!' Before my mum could digest what he had said, he was gone. I was overjoyed to hear his story! What a great testimony! When we take the first step, in faith, in prayer - even if we've never known the Lord - God does the rest!
Praise God and please pray that this gentleman comes to know the Lord. And remember, 'Prayer does work miracles...!'

No comments:

Post a Comment