Welcome...

The e-VBS is a team of teenagers who produce a Christian teen chat show called 'The e-VBS' and other segments too.
Our aim is to spread the love of God to our generation by exploring some of life's hardest questions.
'Helping you steer your life, towards the light!'
God Bless you and hope this page was a blessing to you...please let us know what you think!


Saturday 22 January 2011

'We gotta re-fuel!'

I had an odd out burst towards my parents today for a very petty issue. At the time it seemed normal, but after a few minutes...guilt aroused inside me...I don't normally do that! I knew that something was wrong...when I asked God to show me the reason...it dawned on me that I didn't read my Bible and meditate on His word.

We forget to read His word and meditate on what God wants us to do many times. But His word is our fuel, to keep us going...a machine uses oil as its fuel, this oil not only gives the machine energy to run, it also acts as a lubricant - to ease out the rusty parts to help it work properly. Likewise, our fuel is God's word...if we don't keep in touch, EVERYDAY, we get rusty and malfunction; not doing His will - and eventually, our relationship with God weakens and breaks down. Have you ever heard of a successful relationship without constant communication? I haven't!

Furthermore, once I read and meditated on God's word, I was back to my normal self. We know we grow tired and weak without food and drink for a whole day...same way, without God's word, we will grow weak spiritually.

Remember to take time each day and re-fuel!

No comments:

Post a Comment